Cypress College’s 2014 Fall Class Schedule is now available online. The document is expected to be in print and available for purchase in the next week.
The fall semester classes begin the week of August 25, 2014. Late-start courses get underway the week of September 8, while second “Half-Semester” courses begin the week of October 20.
Registration for fall begins on July 15.
Holidays during the fall semester are: Labor Day on September 21; Veterans Day on November 10; and four days for Thanksgiving, November 27-30.
The semester ends on December 13. Other key dates during the semester are:
- September 2 — Campus Safety begins enforcement of parking permits
- September 7 — Last day to add classes; last day to qualify for a refund on dropped classes; last day to drop without a “W” noted on the transcript
- September 8 — Last day to apply for fall 2014 graduation; last day to apply for fall 2014 occupational certificates last day to file course audit requests
- September 26 — Last day to file pass/no pass grading option forms
- November 14 — Last day to increase or decrease variable-unit classes (must be done in person)
- November 16 — Last day to drop classes with a “W” noted on the transcript
Because of changes in state law and regulations, the priority registration process has been revised. Information about the changes is available on page 109 of the fall class schedule.
For additional viewing options, to see other class schedules or the college catalog, visit the schedule of classes page on the website at: http://www.cypresscollege.edu/academics/ScheduleofClasses.aspx.
Related: Summer 2014 Class Schedule Available