College to Welcome Prospective Students at Commit2Cypress

Cypress College will host hundreds of prospective students at its inaugural Commit2Cypress event on Wednesday, May 1. The event will feature a resource fair with food trucks; a Charger Experience welcome; and information sessions about admissions, counseling, and different student services and programs.

Commit2Cypress aims to introduce students to academic pathways of interest, inform them of resources at the college to help them succeed, and provide support even before day one of their educational journeys at the college.

Students will also learn about the North Orange County Community College District’s North Orange Promise, which will be expanded starting fall 2019 to offer all eligible first-time college students one year of free tuition.

Attendees will have an opportunity to be entered into a drawing for $250 book awards.Free parking will be available in Lot 4

Students and their families may RSVP to attend the resource fair and two information sessions here.

Questions? Contact Noor Altoma at naltoma@cypresscollege.edu or (714) 484-7000 ext. 48269.

2 Comments

1. Hi-
    I just found out about Commit2Cypress event. I tried to RSVP, but it has ended. Is there any way for my daughter, who did registered for this 2019 college entrance, and I to attend this event. This would be great for us to understand and get some questions answered. This is my first child going to college. I hope you can help us out. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Thao Nguyen

1. Dear Thao,

The RSVP should be open now. We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.