Chair: Peter Maharaj
Chair Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / (714) 484-7108
Meeting Dates: 2nd Wednesday of every month
Meeting Time: 10:30 a.m.
Meeting Location: CCCPLX-407
A.S. Representative: Tatiana Melendrez, VP of Campus Activities
Cypress College Campus Technology Committee (CTC) is a campus committee following a shared governance committee model guided by input from ad hoc committees representing focused technological interests. CTC Recommendations reflect the campus as a whole and support the Cypress College Strategic Plan.
The CTC serves to:
- Coordinate the technology needs of the campus with the goals of Cypress College planning documents including, but not limited to, the Educational Master Plan, the Strategic Plan, the Student Services Master Plan, the Distance Education Plan, and the Campus Technology Plan
- Coordinate a shared vision of the utilization of technology to facilitate learning
- Gather information, needs, and concerns from special interest groups
- Promote effective and efficient use of technology
- Develop technological partnerships among campus programs and departments
- Seek to avoid unnecessary duplications to technology
- Recommend procedures and guidelines for the use of campus technology
- Recommend priorities for the use of technological resources (funding, staff, hardware, software, etc.) submitted to PBC and PAC