Health Science Division

Health Science Transcript Information

College Transcripts

When you apply to the Dental Hygiene, Mortuary Science, Nursing, Radiologic Technology, and Diagnostic Medical Sonograpy (Ultrasound) programs you will need to supply official college transcripts to the Health Science Counseling Department.

Official Transcript

An official transcript is one that has been stamped and sealed by the college or university and is mailed or hand carried unopened to Cypress College. Once a transcript has been opened by anyone other than college personnel it is no longer an official document.

While we prefer that you hand carry transcripts, we do recognize that this is not always possible. If you are mailing transcripts, it is vitally important that they are mailed to the following address:

Cypress College
Health Science Application Office
9200 Valley View Street
Cypress, CA 90630

Cypress And Fullerton College Transcripts

If you have attended Cypress or Fullerton College you will need to print your transcripts off of the website. If you attended either college prior to 1984 you will need to get official transcripts from Records.

High School Transcript

If you have not graduated with an Associates degree or higher you will need to provide a copy of your high school diploma or an official (please see above definition of official) high school transcript. (Mortuary Science applicants will need to provide an official high school transcript).

International Transcripts

If you have attended colleges and universities outside of the United States and believe you have successfully completed courses applicable to the Associate Degree or Certificate requirements you must have your transcripts evaluated by an approved international evaluation agency before credit can be determined. A list of approved agencies is available in the Counseling or Admissions and Records Offices or at the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Transcripts need to be evaluated course by course with grades and units. Evaluations for degree equivalency recommended if you are applying for Dental Hygiene, Health Information Technology or Radiologic Technology programs.


Please see program Application procedures in the program brochure for more detailed application information.


Programs Spotlight

Culinary Arts
Culinary Arts

Epicure to etiquettes, to gourmet cookery and garde manger, our Culinary Arts Program has something for you.