1. Twenty-four students are selected for admission each Fall and Spring semester.
2. Applicants who meet the minimum standards will assigned points based on required prerequisites completed or in progress.
3. Upon selection for the program, but prior to the start of classes, the candidate will be required to obtain a physical examination and show proof of required immunizations. The Cypress College Student Health Center is available to assist students with examinations by appointment at (714) 484-7361.
4. Students selected for admission to the program must obtain a Professional Provider level cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) card prior to attending clinical training and must maintain current certification throughout the program.
5. If you have been convicted of a criminal offense, your eligibility to enroll in the program may be affected. All students will be fingerprinted and cleared by the FBI and the Department of Justice (DOJ) before enrolling in PT 110.