Part I is worth 50 points
Introduction to Victimology
Instructor: Virgil Adams, III MA
Double space typed, 3-5 pages typewritten only.
- Any topic that has been discussed during lecture regarding Victimization, including the chapters in the text not lectured on to date.
- Discuss the aspects of Victimology in regards to the following:
- Impact on the Victim
- Impact on the family
- Characteristics of perpetrators
- Goals for counseling as a intervention strategy for this specific form of victimization.
- Societal changes of future trends to reduce or eliminate further victimization.
11-30 Oral presentations
12-7 Submit Reaction Paper.
No make ups! No late submissions!
Part II is worth 50 points
Personal Mission Statement
The following components should be discussed in your version of the mission statement.
- State your chosen vocation or profession.
- State the population you serve in the performance of your duties.
- State the core values that will be expressed as you serve.
- As you complete your duties, how will you know that you have been successful toward making a difference based on the outcomes of service?
The mission statement has no limitations on length, but should expres the following;
- Originality and Personal Application
- For examples, see the links on mygateway for Husr 271 course page.