In observance of the President's Day holidays, the campus will be closed Friday February 17th thru Monday February 20th.
UPCOMING DSS EVENTS
DSS Parent Night
Understanding Autism Workshop
Disability Support Services (DSS) provides accommodations and services to students with disabilities to ensure equitable access to college programs and facilities. DSS is committed to providing students opportunities that will maximize their potential for success in achieving their individual, educational, and career goals.
The Cypress College Disability Support Services is proud to provide services to eligible students. Our services are individualized to meet each student's needs.
All DSS students are eligible for the following:
- Use of our High Tech Computer lab
- Enrollment in our special classes
- Priority registration
- Academic, vocational and personal counseling
- Assistance in connecting with other programs and resources
Additional Services available on an individual basis:
- Adaptive equipment
- Alternate media
- Assistive listening device loan
- Learning Disability assessment
- Note taking assistance
- Referral to additional resources
- Sign language interpreters
- Audio recorder loan
- Test accommodations