Cypress College welcomes applications for its International Students Program.Our college is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. One of the goals of our program is to provide positive educational opportunities for international students from around the world in an effort to promote and improve the global community. Our staff offers assistance with:
- Application processing
- Academic advisement
- Registration into classes
- Orienting students to living in Southern California
Cypress College is a 2-year community college that offers:
- Transfer programs to 4-year universities
- Associate degree programs
- Occupational certificate programs
Cypress College has two traditional 16-week semesters that begin in August (fall semester) and January (spring semester). Some of our popular majors include:
- Hotel, restaurant and culinary arts
- Airline and travel careers
- General education
- Complete list of academic programs offered at Cypress College
F-1 Visa students will not be accepted for admission into any program when applications by qualified U.S. citizens exceed space available.
The city of Cypress is conveniently located near major freeways in southern California and three airports: John Wayne in Santa Ana, Long Beach in Long Beach and Los Angeles International.The famous theme parks, Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm, are within six miles of the campus,and the beautiful Pacific Ocean is just 10 miles away.