Your transcript is comprised of your entire academic record at Cypress College. The fee to obtain your transcripts is $5 per copy.

You may opt to request your transcripts in person (This is our on-demand service; there is a per-request charge of $10 plus the cost of the transcripts.), by mail, or online using:


You may request your transcripts online even if you attended prior to their electronic availability or you have an attachment, or you may wish to request a transcript prior to your grades being posted. Please note that even if you have free transcripts coming to you, TranscriptPlus will charge for each transcript ordered, regardless if it’s your first one or two.

Academic Renewal

If you have taken classes whose grades you do not want reflected in your GPA, AND you do NOT need to repeat those classes, you may pursue Academic Renewal. To qualify you MUST:

  • Have completed at least 12 units earning a 2.5 GPA or higher.
  • Have waited a minimum of twelve months since your last substandard grade
  • No more than 24 units of substandard grades (D, F, NC, and NP) may be disregarded.
  • Bring in all (official) transcripts from other colleges at the time of your application.

Academic Renewal Form .

Course Repeat Adjustment

If a student has repeated the same class (whether here or at another school), they are welcome to submit a course repeat adjustment. If the class was taken elsewhere, the student MUST bring in official transcripts along with the form for it to be processed. If approved, the substandard grade(s) will no longer count toward your GPA.

Course Repeat Adjustment Form.


An Incomplete is a contractual agreement between the student and instructor to make up academic work that has not been completed for unforeseeable, emergency, and justifiable reasons. Please refer to the college catalog for a complete list of rules and regulations.

Unit Increases

Unit increases are given when a student wants to take more than 19 units (the default maximum). To increase units, a student must see a counselor, who will then fill out the unit increase form, citing at least two reasons and signing it. The student will then bring the form down to Admissions, who will process it.