- Fees are due immediately upon registration.
- Cypress College does not bill for unpaid registrations.
- Students with unpaid fees may be dropped from classes to free up seats for other students seeking to register.
- Students with BOGW Enrollment Fee Waivers are reminded that the waiver covers enrollment fees ONLY.
- Students MUST submit payment for the student I.D. fee, material, health and parking fees and any other charges indicated.
- Check with Financial Aid to verify payment eligibility for enrollment fees.
- Enrollment Fee: $46.00 per unit (Waived for BOGW recipients)
- Health Fee: Effective Summer 2016, the health fee is $19 per semester, $16 for summer session and $16 for each intersession
- Non-Resident Fees:
$223 starts Summer 2016, per unit plus enrollment (includes $12 capital outlay fee per Ed Code 76141).
- Material Fee:Certain classes require additional fees. Refer to the course descriptions in the Schedule of Classes.
- Associated Student Benefits: $7.00 per semester
- Campus Photo ID Card: $2.50 per semester
- Parking Permit*: Automobiles - $35.00; Motorcycles - $20.00
- Student Representation Fee: $1.00 per semester
Note: Public Safety will ticket for no student parking permit beginning the SECOND week of the semester. Your parking permit allows you to park in designated student parking at Cypress and Fullerton Colleges as well as our Anaheim Campus.
Payment-International Students F1 & F2 VISA Only
International Wire Transfers (F1 and F2 VISA students only)
Cypress College has partnered with peerTransfer to provide international students with an easy and secure method of sending international payments from other countries (other than Venezuela).
peerTransfer allows you to:
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Have peace of mind with dedicated multilingual customer support
- Track your payment from start to finish
To learn more about making payments, go to www.peertransfer.com/help/questions
or contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
peerTransfer Customer Support Information
Phone: (617) 207-7076
US Toll Free: 1-800-346-9252
Do not send cash!
Credit Card Payments:
Pay by Visa or MasterCard through MyGateway
Check or Money Order Payments:
- Make check or money order payable to Cypress College.
- Write your eight-digit student ID number on the front of the check.
- Enclose the check and Fee Payment Slip in an envelope.
- Return your payment to the College by either:
a) placing the envelope in the blue Registration Fee Payment Slot located outside the Business Building on the first floor off of Parking Lot #1, next to the ATM OR
b) mailing to:
Cypress College Bursar's Office
P.O. Box 6047
Cypress, CA 90630-0047
There is a $25.00 service charge on all checks returned by your bank and your enrollment at the College, as well as your credit, may be affected.
If a student withdraws from classes, a refund processing fee of $10.00 will be deducted from the enrollment fee refund. The fee will be waived for students who are administratively dropped from class(es) due to cancellation of class(es), student disqualification or course repetition. Refunds will be processed the 4th week of semester and should be completed by mid April for Spring semester and mid November for Fall semester. All refunds are issued by check and will be mailed. Please keep your Cypress College address current.
Registration fees are refundable, with the exception of the Campus Photo ID Card fee (except as noted under refund deadlines in the Schedule of Classes
) and the refund processing fee, if the student withdraws from full length semester classes on or before the published deadline. Afterward, there will be no refunds for withdrawal. Enrollment fees for Short Term classes are refundable if the student withdraws from class by the 10% point of the length of the course. Refunds must be requested during the semester of attendance.
Refer to the current Schedule of Classes
for refund deadlines on Semester Length Courses, Campus Photo ID Card and Parking Permit.
Pursuant to Education Code and district policy, Cypress College has a mandatory health fee. Effective Summer 2016, the health fee is $19.00 per semester ($16.00 for summer intersession) for each student regardless of the number of units taken. The health fee and/or health fee exemptions are subject to change should the state legislature take action to change them.
Any student who depends exclusively on prayer for healing in accordance with the teachings of a bona-fide religious sect, denomination or organization is exempt from paying the health fee. Upon request, the health fee will be refunded to any student who withdraws from all courses prior to the 10% date of the length of the course.
Non-residents of the State of California are charged tuition at $223 per unit which includes the $12.00 Capital Outlay fee per Education Code Section 76141. Non-resident tuition is in addition to the enrollment fee required to be paid by all students. If you believe you should be reclassified as a resident student, it is your responsibility to request a change in your classification in the Admissions and Records Office
prior to registration.
Non-residents of the State of California are charged tuition at $212 per unit which includes the $19.00 Capital Outlay fee per Education Code Section 76141. Non-resident tuition is in addition to the enrollment fee required to be paid by all students. If you believe you should be reclassified as a resident student, it is your responsibility to request a change in your classification in the Admissions and Records Office
prior to registration.
An optional parking fee of $35.00 for automobiles ($30.00 (starts Fall 2014) for students who receive the BOGW fee waiver) and $20.00 for motorcycles has been authorized by the District Board of Trustees (Education Code 25425 and 25425.1).
- Payment of this parking fee may be made at the time of registration.
- In lieu of a physical parking permit, the College uses a virtual parking system. Students and guests Purchase virtual permits online. After purchasing a parking permit, students and guests must register their vehicle license plate number to activate the virtual parking permit. Those who purchase semester-length permits may change vehicle license plate numbers online at any time using the website. Day-use vehicle registration is available at kiosks on campus. Physical parking passes are not issued to students or guests.
- The parking permit does not guarantee a parking space, but will permit parking in designated spaces at all three campuses.
Parking One Day Permits - One day parking permit dispensers are available in various lots for $2.00 per day.
-Parking regulations are enforced 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays. One Day Parking Permits can be purchased for $2.00 at Parking Lots 1, 4, 5, 7, and 9.
- A valid Parking Permit is required during the following days and times.
- Monday – Thursday 07:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Friday 07:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- Students who pay the optional parking fee must register their vehicle license plate to park on campus.
Failure to register will result in a parking citation issued by Cypress College
Department of Public Safety
. The parking fee is valid in all student parking lots at Cypress College, Fullerton College and our Anaheim Campus.
- The fine for parking without a parking permit is $37, all other fines range from $37 to $290 depending on the violation.
- Please note you must pay or contest the citation within 21 days from the date of the citation or the fine will be doubled.
- A copy of the Cypress College Parking Regulations is available at registration or in the Campus Safety office Location: Business building - first floor adjacent to parking lot #1
- Refer to the current Schedule of Classes
for refund deadlines. Refunds will only be given with proof of withdrawal from all classes.
NOTE: Campus Safety
will ticket for no student parking permit beginning the SECOND week of the semester!
Student Representation Fee:
This fee will be used so that students may represent students' views and positions at city, county, and district governments as well as state legislative offices and other governmental agencies. All students are urged to pay this $1 fee.