Phone: (714) 484-7278
Office Hours: 8-10 a.m. Monday, 1-3 p.m. Tuesday, 8-9:30 a.m. Thursday
Location: Mortuary Science Suites Technical Education 3 Building 13 Room 215B
About Professor Bower
I am a licensed funeral director, embalmer, crematory manager, cemetery manager and pre-need funeral insurance salesperson in the State of California, as well as a certified crematory operator through the Association of California Cremationists. I began my teaching career as a member of the faculty in the Mortuary Science Department in the Health Science Division in 1999.
I currently work at a local Orange County funeral home. I am also a member of the Program Committee and Curriculum Committee for the American Board of Funeral Service Education; and a Liaison of the Orange County Funeral Director’s Association Board of Directors.
- MORT 100 C Orientation to Funeral Service
- MORT 164 C Funeral Service Thanatology I
- MORT 262 C Embalming I
- MORT 274 C Funeral Service Thanatology II
- MORT 272 C Embalming II
- MORT 294 C Funeral Service Counseling
- American Board of Funeral Service Education
- Cemetery and Funeral Bureau
- California Funeral Directors Association
- National Funeral Directors Association
- The International Conference of Funeral Service Examining Boards, Inc.
- Association of California Cremationists
- International Cemetery, Crematory and Funeral Association