Thursday, July 16, 2009
Dr. Michael J. Kasler, President
Dear Students –
These are extraordinary times. No matter who you are or what you are doing, we know the State’s budget situation and the current recession have had a major impact.
In these difficult times, Cypress College is committed to helping you. Together, we can do it! Today, more than ever, it is important to plan ahead. Here are some tips:
1) Do not let your registration appointment pass!
2) Select alternate classes in case the ones you want are full.
3) Consider classes at other locations including Anaheim and Fullerton.
4) Plan for the coming fee increase – anticipated to go from $20 to $26 per unit.
5) Allow extra time for parking and potentially longer lines.
Watch the Cypress College website and MyGateway for up-to-date announcements.
We are committed to helping you achieve your academic goals.
Michael J. Kasler
Cypress College President
Open Class List
Dr. Kasler's welcome message