Are you . . .
- thinking about entering college but just don’t know where, when or how to begin?
- returning to college after an absence?
- uncertain of your career plans?
- needing help with your academic success?
- an adult learner involved with a variety of life transitions?
- changing your career?
- looking for a supportive environment to help you attain your goals?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions , then the Cypress College Adult Reentry Program is here for you!
The Adult Reentry Program recognizes that learning is a lifelong process and is dedicated to meeting the needs of non-traditional students.
Adults returning to college often face a variety of challenges:
- Dealing with budget constraints, child care/elder care, housing, etc.
- Changes in workforce expectations
- Balancing school, family, and work
- Adapting to a new environments and unfamiliar technology
- Isolation and insecurity due to age differences with younger students
Our Counselors are here to help you. The Adult Reentry Program is a service within the Career Planning Center.
To make an appointment with a Career/Reentry Counselor to assist you along your educational and career path, please call (714) 484-7120.