Adult Re-entry Program
Are you . . .
- thinking about entering college but just don't know where, when or how to begin?
- returning to college after an absence?
- uncertain of your career plans?
- needing help with your academic success?
- an adult learner involved with a variety of life transitions?
- changing your career?
- looking for a supportive environment to help you attain your goals?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions . . . then the Cypress College Adult Re-entry Program is HERE FOR YOU!
The Adult Re-entry Program recognizes that learning is a lifelong process and is dedicated to meeting the needs of "non-traditional" students.
Adults returning to college often face a variety of challenges:
- Dealing with budget constraints, child care/elder care, housing, etc.
- Changes in workforce expectations
- Balancing school, family and work
- Adapting to a new environments and unfamiliar technology
- Isolation and insecurity due to age differences with younger students
Our Counselors are here to help you. The Adult Re-entry Program is a service within the Career Planning Center.
Check out the links to resources below or make an appointment with our Career/Re-entry Counselor to assist you along your educational and career path. (714) 484-7120.