Connect with us on Social Media: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest
The Career Planning Center is here to help you define your goals and . . .
- Learn more about yourself
- Discover your interests, values, skills and temperament
- Explore occupations, majors and schools
- Research career descriptions and labor market trends
- Make career and college decisions
- Compare college characteristics
- Select a college
- Research scholarships, financial aid awards and grants
- Investigate industries
- Improve your job-search skills and strategies
- Develop your résumé and interview preparation
- Manage your career portfolio
Students who have clearly defined goals persist and succeed at higher rates than those who don't.
Career development heightens student commitment and the probability of retention by facilitating . . .
- More appropriate goal setting
- Academic decision making, and
- Focused course selection
The Career Planning Center is here to help YOU succeed in your academic, career and life endeavors!