What's your career direction?
Does your college major connect you to your dream job?
Are you exploring your options?
Should you trust results of free/online career assessments?
Career Assessments can help YOU find answers to these questions and much more!
The recommended first step in self-evaluation, major selection and career decision-making activities.
An introspective activity that enables you to consider your interests, skills, personality and values and learn how they relate to various majors and careers.
- Given and interpreted by qualified career counselors.
MBTI -- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Helps you explore your preferences.
- Verifies your personality type.
- Relates results to career options, relationships, education and many other aspects of your life.
- Helps improve work and personal relationships, increase productivity, and identify leadership and interpersonal communication preferences.
SII -- Strong Interest Inventory
- Helps you understand your work interests.
- Shows you some kinds of work in which you might be comfortable.
- Results are in personality themes of Holland Personality Types, work categories, and specific job titles.
- Profile includes your basic occupational areas, and comparison to specific occupational titles.
SDS -- Self-Directed Search
- Identifies personality preferences and Holland Code.
- Explores work environments.
- Raises self-awareness
- Improves motivation, teamwork and engagement
- Makes education and work more meaningful
- Computerized program that helps you learn about your skills and talents.
- Explores how to transfer your skills and talents to the world of work.
- Summarizes your list of skills with a list of occupations matching your skills profile.
- Identifies your internal and external self-motivators which influence your life choices.
- Identifies your needs in work settings in order to feel satisfaction in career choices.
Additional career assessments are available through our site licensed career programs,