Zoom Canvas IntegrationCypress College Zoom is now connected to Canvas using the Zoom Pro LTI. This tool will allow you to schedule online lectures, appointments with your students, and other types of online meetings directly within your course space. Below is a step by step guide for getting Zoom up and running in your course space, and scheduling your first session.
The guide also covers using the Cloud Recording function that comes along with all Cypress Zoom accounts, allowing you to record the session and provide the recording to your students to review after the session completes.
Getting Started with Zoom in Cypress College Canvas
Before you can start scheduling sessions, you will need to add the Zoom integration to your Canvas course space navigation menu.
- Inside your Canvas course space, click on “Settings” in the course navigation menu.
- Click on the “Navigation Tab.”
- Scroll until you see the “Zoom” navigation item.
- Click on the “three dots” menu to the right of “Zoom” and choose “+Enable.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the blue “Save” button to confirm your changes.
IMPORTANT: Secure your lectures from Zoombombing.
Do you have additional questions? Email us at email@example.com.