Welcome to the Cypress College Cybersecurity Center. The mission of this center is to provide high-quality training and education in Information security to students, staff, and the community. The goal of this center is to provide resources to ensure students, staff, and the community remain safe and secure online.
Cypress College Cybersecurity Center
Through the Cybersecurity Center, Cypress College students and staff will receive education and training in cybersecurity. The resources provided will ensure students and staff have the knowledge and skills needed to be safe online.
Areas of focus are: cyber defense, computer forensics, and networking. Students will engage in teamwork and communication as they work with their fellow classmates. Students who complete the cybersecurity courses will be able to use their knowledge to prepare for industry certifications such as: A+, Security+, Network+, CCNA, CEH, and IT Fundamentals.
- Samba Releases Security Updates
- Mozilla Releases Security Updates for Firefox
- Microsoft Releases March 2018 Security Updates
- Cisco Releases Security Updates for Multiple Products
- Google Releases Security Update for Chrome
- Red Hat Releases Security Guidance for Memcached
For questions about the Cyber Defense Center or the Cybersecurity program, contact Ben Izadi at email@example.com or (714) 484-7000 ext. 48039.