Make-up exams can be administered for the current semester ONLY.
The last day make-up exams will be proctored is December 6th, 2019.
Please print the make-up exam form and submit it to LRC front counter staff.
LRC DOES NOT PROCTOR FINALS.
Testing Hours for Fall 2019
|Monday||8 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.|
|Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays||Closed|
Learning Resource Center Policies
- The LRC will proctor make-up exams for Cypress College students taking current courses.
- A make-up exam is an exam that has already been administered by the instructor but which the student has missed or that the student cannot take at the regular time due to legitimate and unavoidable reasons.
- The LRC staff will verify the students’ identification at the time of the exam, and monitor test takers as closely as their other duties allow. It is a courtesy that the LRC proctors make-up exams, it is not the primary service that the LRC provides.
- Staff will not give a student an exam without a photo ID. Only 2 kinds of ID will be accepted (1) current student ID card or (2) Photo ID AND printed current Cypress College class schedule.
- The LRC staff will not distribute handouts, make announcements, or collect homework.
- The LRC staff will notify you of any anomalies observed relating to the exam so that you can take appropriate action.
- Students who are taking exams may not use cell phones, iPods, calculators, or materials that are not approved in advance.
- Inform your student that they must bring their student ID card when they take a test in the LRC. For security purposes, ID cards will be held at the LRC counter until the exam has been completed.
- Hand-deliver the COMPLETED Make-up Exam Form for EVERY test you submit to the LRC. Include all specific instructions for students. We DO NOT duplicate exams in the center.
- The exams you send us may only be between 30 minutes and 2 hours long.
- Identify the date and time for your student to take the exam. Range should not be more that 1 week.
- Please DO NOT bring the exam over with the student and expect the student to be able to take the exam immediately.
- Remember only 10 exams per CRN is permitted.