There are several group study rooms available in the Library. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance at the Reference Desk and are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Group Study Room Policy
Group study rooms are intended for Cypress College students working on course-related assignments.
- You must have your Cypress College student ID card to make a reservation.
- Reserve a room one day to one week in advance at the Reference Desk.
- Students may reserve one study room session (maximum of 3 hours) per day.
- A maximum of two sessions (up to 3 hours each, and not for the same day) may be made at one time.
- We process room reservation requests up to 1/2 hour prior to closing.
- Room reservations are held for 15 minutes only.
The Library is not responsible for your personal items. Study rooms are for group use only and are not soundproof. No open containers of food or drink may be brought into the study rooms. Closed water bottles are permitted.