FAQ – Working Remotely
Resources while working from home
The Cypress College Help Desk is available to take calls between 7:30am and 6:00pm. We have IT staff available by phone at 714-484-7157 or email us at email@example.com. For Distance Education questions please call 714-484-7052 or email at DistanceEd@cypresscollege.edu.
- Adobe: All Cypress College faculty and staff are eligible for the Adobe Creative Cloud license. To access Adobe, please visit Adobe.com and sign-in with your college issued credentials.
- Zoom: All Cypress College faculty and staff are able to get a license for Zoom. If you have additional Cypress Zoom questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions to schedule Zoom meetings in Canvas are available under “Zoom Canvas Integration”
- Directions for automatic captioning in Zoom are available under “Zoom Accessibility”
- For further assistance with Zoom and Canvas, contact the DE team via email at DistanceEd@cypresscollege.edu or 714-484-7052
- Microsoft Office 365 & OneDrive: All Cypress College employees have access to Microsoft Office 365 and OneDrive. We recommend using OneDrive for your documents and files for collaborating with your colleagues.
How to access campus voicemail from home?
How to connect to Cypress VPN?
What application require VPN?
How to report suspicious emails?
How do I access Zoom?