Math 141C College Algebra/Math 040C Intermediate Algebra
- This course will be offered in an hybrid format with an on campus orientation and on campus exams.
- The course is set up on Canvas.
- Homework and quizzes are input through MyMathLab.
- The ebook comes with the MyMathLab access code that you purchase, no expensive hardbound textbook to buy.
- The course is designed to keep you on task, and keep you away from the dreaded, “I got behind!”
- All homework and daily quizzes are submitted on the computer.
- Five traditional exams plus a final are scheduled to be taken on campus.
- Extensive reviews for the exams are provided.
- This course is definitely as rigorous as an on campus course.
Are you wondering whether an hybrid class is right for you? Take the Cypress College Distance Education Readiness Quiz and find out.
System requirements for MyMathLab
What computer skills will I need to succeed in this class? The ability to use email, basic keyboarding, navigate MyMathLab (a Canvas-based application).
What are some suggestions for how to succeed in this course? Here are some suggestions from Distance Education.
Here is the link for our course management system MyMathLab which is on the Course Compass website of Pearson Publishing.