Michael LoBasso, C.P.A., M.B.A.
About Professor LoBasso
I am pleased to continue teaching accounting at Cypress College. I am excited to share my 30 years of business and accounting experience with our students.
- Certified Public Accountant – State of California – 1988
- Master of Business Administration – Cal State University, Long Beach – 1986
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting – Cal State University, Long Beach – 1984
- Los Alamitos High School Graduate – Class of 1980
- Chief Financial Officer – Manufacturing company – 1996 to present
- Corporate Controller – Tortilla manufacturing company – 1993 to 1996
- Director of Accounting – Beverage manufacturing company – 1990 to 1993
- Audit Manager – National public accounting firm – 1986 to 1990
- Assistant Manager – Local grocery chain – 1980 to 1986
Accounting 101 C / 201 C
Accounting is the language of business! Enrolling in any financial accounting course offered at Cypress College is your continued progress in becoming fluent in this important language.
We are hopeful that you will continue on to even more advanced accounting classes and master this great language of business!