Previous versions of the Cypress College catalog are made available because the courses required for a specific degree or certificate, or general education may change from one catalog to the next and, therefore, may change during the period of time that a student attends the college. Catalog rights, established when a student first takes classes at the college, protect the student from being held for additional requirements that may be added to a later catalog.
For more information, see the “Catalog Rights” section of the catalog.
- 2017-2018 Catalog (PDF 8.2 MB)
- 2016-2017 Catalog (PDF 4.3 MB)
- 2015-2016 Catalog (PDF 3.2 MB)
- 2014-2015 Catalog (PDF 3.7 MB)
- 2013-2014 Catalog (PDF 3.0 MB)
- 2012-2013 Catalog (PDF 3.4 MB)
- 2011-2012 Catalog (PDF 2.2 MB)
- 2010-2011 Catalog (PDF 1.8 MB)
- 2009-2010 Catalog (PDF 1.9 MB)
- 2008-2009 Catalog (PDF 2 MB)
- 2007-2008 Catalog (PDF 3.1 MB)
- 2006-2007 Catalog (PDF 3 MB)
- 2005-2006 Catalog (PDF 2.3 MB)
- 2004-2005 Catalog (PDF 1.6 MB)
- 2003-2004 Catalog (PDF 1.9 MB)
- 2002-2003 Catalog (PDF 1.4 MB)
- 2001-2002 Catalog (PDF 1.2 MB)
Versions of the catalog prior to the 2001-2002 academic year are unavailable in electronic format. They may be reviewed in the Cypress College Library.
The online versions of the Cypress College Catalog and the Schedule of Classes have been certified (via an Adobe Acrobat signature) to be an exact digital duplicate of the version offered in print (unless otherwise amended and noted within the documents). Counselors can use this certification as an indication that this electronic copy is a valid replica of the official printed version. A message confirming the certification should display when the file is opened, as long as the document hasn’t been modified.