North Orange Continuing Education
North Orange Continuing Education (formerly School of Continuing Education) offers many lifelong learning opportunities and services. Please visit our website for registration and current schedule information.
- Basic Skills: Writing, Reading, Literacy, Spelling, Math, Science, G.E.D. preparation
- Business/Finance: Business, Finance Management, Office Administration, Real Estate
- Communications: Language, Reading, Sign Language and Speech.
- Computers: Computers, Digital Media, Internet, Microsoft Training
- Creative Arts & Cooking: Antiques, Arts, Cooking, Floral, Home Decorating, Music and Photography
- Disabled Students: Disabled Students Program services
- Early Childhood Education: Early Childhood Certificate Program courses.
- English As A Second Language: including Citizenship, Literacy, and Workplace Skills
- Exercise & Dance: Exercise and Dance classes
- High School: achieving a High School Diploma
- Kids College: fun courses in all areas of instruction
- Medical: Clerical, Pharmacy Technician and Residential Services
- Older Adult: courses that are designed for the Older Adult
- Parenting: courses for Parenting Education and Parent and Child Classes
- Personal Enrichment: Career Planning, Consumer Education, Nutrition, Personal Health
- Travel: courses for careers in the travel industry
- Vocational Training: Bartending, Computer Repair, Construction, Notary, Shop Training