Priority deadline for FAFSA & CA Dream Applications – October 1, 2019 – March 2, 2020.
- Check out www.icanaffordcollege.com to search for alternative financial aid options.
- This website will help you out with basic repayment information.
- Look into the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program – it is intended to encourage individuals to enter and continue in the teaching profession.
- For more resources, check:
- Find out how to qualify for loan forgiveness through military or volunteer work.
- Academic Competitiveness Grants and National Science and Mathematics Access to Retain Talent (SMART) Grants: This program awards need-based Academic Competitiveness Grants to first- and second-year undergraduates who completed a rigorous high school curriculum, and SMART Grants to third- and fourth-year undergraduates majoring in certain technical fields or foreign languages deemed vital to national security.
- Government Grants