- National Science Foundation public investment in science, engineering, education and technology helps to create knowledge and sustain prosperity. Read here about the Internet, microbursts, Web browsers, extrasolar planets, and more… a panoply of discoveries and innovations that began with NSF support.
- The JPLUS Program was developed to recognize achievement and high potential in students attending the 30 closest community colleges to JPL.
- UC San Diego ‘Health Beat’ Resource Center: Health Beat is the centralized pre-health advising services at UC San Diego. The center offers advising, programming, signature events, workshops, and much much more.
- National Community College Aerospace Scholars, or NCAS, is an interactive online learning opportunity highlighted by a three-day experience at NASA. Selected students are encouraged to study mathematics, science, engineering and computer science by interacting with engineers at different NASA centers.
- Healthcare Volunteer website for volunteer opps for our bio/premed students
- Orange County Volunteer & Intern Orange County Government website for volunteers and interns