@Cypress Newsletter for the Week Ending September 26, 2014
The September 26, 2014, @Cypress Newsletter from Cypress College President Bob Simpson is now available.
This week’s headlines:
- Trustees Place Measure J on November Ballot; Campaign Underway
> Voters in the District will decided on the bond, which would provide for the renovation of SEM, FA, other Master Plan projects.
- Cypress College Participating in ‘The Great California ShakeOut’ Drills on October 16
- ‘Love is Louder’ Event on Tuesday
- Crime-Prevention Tips
- STEM2 Program CSU and UC Admissions Workshop
- Guidelines for North Orange County Community College District Employees During the Campaign
- “This Week,” “They Said It,” “Briefly,” and “Chargers” Features
To view this week’s edition, click here: http://news.cypresscollege.edu/Documents/@Cypress-2014-09-26.pdf