Coronavirus: Information, Resources, and Updates
What you need to know:
To participate in on-campus instruction and services, you must be compliant with the NOCCCD COVID-19 vaccination mandate prior to the start of the semester.
- ACT NOW to upload your vaccination or exemption
- NOCCCD COVID-19 vaccination mandate information
- Masks are encouraged indoors, but are not currently required
- The Check-in Kiosk is now a help center, but check-in is no longer required
- Students may be asked to display their compliance status in the NOCCCD portlet to access on-campus instruction and services
- Testing is available free and on-campus (see schedule below)
- If you test positive or have been exposed, click on the links below
Who needs to test:
- All employees and students who have an approved exemption
- NOCE Room 118, Drive-up Option in Lot 4
- Monday — 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Tuesday — 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Wednesday — 6–10 a.m.
- Thursday — 12–4 p.m.
Kiosk Welcome Center (students only)
Students can receive assistance with COVID protocols and mandate compliance at our Welcome Center Kiosk in the Student Center. KN-95 masks are also available here upon request.
The hours are Monday-Thursday, from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Because the situation related to COVID-19/Coronavirus is fluid, we recommend checking the following authoritative sources for credible, updated information:
Resource and Planning Documents
California Department of Public Health: Use an at-home test to test yourself and get results within minutes. At-home tests are available at most pharmacies, no prescription needed. Check with your local pharmacy or retail stores.
How to Get Tests:
Tests are also available (while supplies last) on campus at the COVID testing center and the Health Center.
For additional information, questions, or concerns about the vaccine mandate, please email email@example.com.
For additional information, questions, or concerns about COVID-19 and Cypress College, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.