Welcome to Cypress Bistro, a restaurant run by students of the Hotel, Restaurant, and Culinary Arts Program at Cypress College. Each week, the Bistro brings you food that follows a theme and builds on the teaching of instructors who draw from real-world career experience.
Spring 2020 Menu
The spring 2020 menu features cuisine from around the world:
- February 20 Sicily – Prix Fixe Menu — Fully Booked
- February 27 Vietnam — Fully Booked
- March 5 Russia — Fully Booked
- March 12 Ethiopia Buffet — Fully Booked
- March 19 Lebanon — Fully Booked
- April 2 New Zealand — Fully Booked
- April 16 Monaco — Fully Booked
- April 23 Sweden – 5-Course Tasting Menu — Fully Booked
- April 30 Mexico – Student Showcase — Fully Booked
- May 7 Japan – Student Showcase — Fully Booked
- May 14 India – Student Showcase — Fully Booked
Location and Hours
Lunch is served on Thursdays from 12 to 1 pm, at the NOCCCD Anaheim Campus, located at 1830 W. Romneya Drive, Anaheim, CA, and consists of a three-course meal for $15.00, beverages for $2.00. To create an optimal learning environment, parties of four or fewer guests, for dine-in orders, are preferred. For reservations, please email Chef Tracey Heine at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Cypress Bistro on Instagram: @CypressBistro
- Guests can make a maximum of 5 reservations. For no-shows without cancellations, guests lose all reservations.
- We do not accommodate to-go orders.
- We only accept cash.