Scholarships & Assistance
Cypress College Foundation Scholarships
If you have any questions about the 2021 scholarship cycle, please email the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Available Scholarships
Visit our Financial Aid page for other available scholarships.
The Cypress College Foundation is able to offer interest-free short-term loans to assist with paying for textbooks. To be considered for a book loan:
- You must have completed at least 3 units at Cypress College to qualify for a book loan.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- You must NOT have previously been late in repaying a loan from the Foundation or defaulted on a loan from the Foundation or any other campus organization.
- Excessive academic holds or class withdrawals will be sufficient reason to deny a book loan.
- The loan must be repaid during the same semester.
Book loan applications are available at the Foundation Office.
Make a Donation
Are you a donor who would like to contribute to our scholarship fund for our students? Click the button below to donate.