Scholarships & Assistance
The 2023 scholarship application is now open. Access the application at the button below.
Cypress College Foundation Scholarship Awards Ceremony 2022
The Cypress College Foundation Scholarship Awards Ceremony will be in person at Cypress College on Friday, May 13, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. To attend the events, be sure to register separately through the button below.
Scholarship Awards Ceremony
Friday, May 13, 2022 from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Scholarship Awards Pre-Event Zoom
Thursday, May 12, 2022 from 7 – 8:30 p.m.
Scholarship Awards Ceremony May 13
In-Person on Cypress College Campus
Pond Area near Student Life & Leadership
Park in lot #6
9200 Valley View Street
Cypress, CA 90630
Scholarship Awards Pre-Event Zoom May 12 (click on the button above to register)
Cypress College Foundation
T: (714) 484-7126
2021 Foundation Scholarship Awards Presentation
If you have any questions about the 2022 scholarship cycle, please email the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Available Scholarships
Visit our Financial Aid page for other available scholarships.
The Cypress College Foundation is able to offer interest-free short-term loans to assist with paying for textbooks. To be considered for a book loan:
- You must have completed at least 3 units at Cypress College to qualify for a book loan.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- You must NOT have previously been late in repaying a loan from the Foundation or defaulted on a loan from the Foundation or any other campus organization.
- Excessive academic holds or class withdrawals will be sufficient reason to deny a book loan.
- The loan must be repaid during the same semester.
Book loan applications are available at the Financial Aid Office.
Make a Donation
Are you a donor who would like to contribute to our scholarship fund for our students? Click the button below to donate.