Scholarships & Assistance
Cypress College Foundation Scholarship Awards Ceremony 2022
The Cypress College Foundation Scholarship Awards Ceremony will be in person at Cypress College on Friday, May 13, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. To attend the events, be sure to register separately through the button below.
Scholarship Awards Ceremony
Friday, May 13, 2022 from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Scholarship Awards Pre-Event Zoom
Thursday, May 12, 2022 from 7 – 8:30 p.m.
Scholarship Awards Ceremony May 13
In-Person on Cypress College Campus
Pond Area near Student Life & Leadership
Park in lot #6
9200 Valley View Street
Cypress, CA 90630
Scholarship Awards Pre-Event Zoom May 12 (click on the button above to register)
Cypress College Foundation
T: (714) 484-7126
2021 Foundation Scholarship Awards Presentation
If you have any questions about the 2022 scholarship cycle, please email the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Available Scholarships
Visit our Financial Aid page for other available scholarships.
The Cypress College Foundation is able to offer interest-free short-term loans to assist with paying for textbooks. To be considered for a book loan:
- You must have completed at least 3 units at Cypress College to qualify for a book loan.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- You must NOT have previously been late in repaying a loan from the Foundation or defaulted on a loan from the Foundation or any other campus organization.
- Excessive academic holds or class withdrawals will be sufficient reason to deny a book loan.
- The loan must be repaid during the same semester.
Book loan applications are available at the Foundation Office.
Make a Donation
Are you a donor who would like to contribute to our scholarship fund for our students? Click the button below to donate.