Welcome to the Cypress College Online Parking Management System.
The Campus Safety Office is proud to announce a new and improved parking registration system that offers an easier and more streamlined process to obtain a parking permit.
Parking for the spring 2023 semester is free. To access this free parking, all you have to do is register your vehicle and a spring permit will be sent to you via mail. Vehicle permits are static cling (motorcycle permits are stickers) and can be used on multiple vehicles; however, each vehicle needs to be registered.
Enforcement of parking permits will begin Friday, February 10.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to register your vehicle(s) with this new system, and use the buttons below to register your vehicle or motorcycle.
When registering your vehicle, you will need:
- License plate number
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Vehicle color
- Vehicle make
- Vehicle model
- Failure to pay the parking fee and register your vehicle or motorcycle will result in a parking citation being issued by the Cypress College Department of Campus Safety.
- All persons are required to pay a parking fee and register the vehicle license plate in order to park on campus.
- Failure to select the proper vehicle to use with your permit will result in a parking citation.
- The fine for parking without registering your vehicle for a virtual parking permit is $37.
- Parking fines range from $37 to $290 depending on the violation. See the Parking Fine List here.
- Please note, if you receive a parking citation, you must pay the fine or contest the citation within 21 days from the date the citation was issued, or the fine will double.
- A copy of the Cypress College Parking Regulations is available online, at the Student Center, or in the Campus Safety Office.
Staff Parking, Disabled Parking, Fire Lane, Time Limit, and Head-in Parking regulations are ALWAYS enforced.
Do you want to submit an appeal for a citation?
The owner and driver of the vehicle are both responsible for the parking citation and bear the burden of proof when contesting the citation. Notice of the decision will be mailed to you regardless of the outcome and further instructions given if necessary. Please note that each citation will have pictures to support the violation. The pictures are GPS stamped and will be entered in the system as evidence to support the reason for issuing the citation.
Notice: All persons receiving a citation have the right to appeal within twenty-one (21) days of the date the citation was issued or within 14 days from the “Notice of Parking Violation.”
Appeals may be completed on-line.
Appeals may be submitted online or call (800) 989-2058.
The daily parking fee is $3.