Welcome to the Cypress College Online Parking Management System.
The Department of Campus Safety is proud to announce a new and improved parking registration system that offers an easier and more streamlined process to obtain a parking permit for students and staff.
Student – Semester Parking Permits
In order to receive a semester parking permit, you must register your vehicle with the Online Permit Management System and a parking permit will be sent to you by U.S. Mail. Vehicle permits are static cling (motorcycle permits are stickers) and can be used on multiple vehicles; however, each vehicle using the parking permit must be registered with Cypress College.
The cost for a 2023 Fall Semester Parking Permit is free for enrolled students. Students must have an active student ID number in order to receive a 2023 Fall Semester Parking Permit at no cost. Any permit request submitted after August 18 will not be mailed out, and permits will have to be picked up at the Campus Safety Office.
A grace period for parking permit enforcement will be in effect until October 1, 2023. Enforcement of parking permits for the 2023 fall semester will begin October 2, 2023.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to register your vehicle(s) with this new system, and use the buttons below to register your vehicle or motorcycle.
When registering your vehicle, you will need:
- Active Student or Staff ID number
- Vehicle license plate number
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Vehicle color
- Vehicle make
- Vehicle model
Semester Parking Permits
The Cypress College Department of Campus Safety is responsible for parking enforcement on Campus grounds, parking lots, and roadways.
- All vehicles parking on campus must have a valid parking permit and be registered on the Cypress College Online Permit Management System.
- Failure to register your vehicle for a parking permit with Cypress College with result in a parking citation.
- The fine for parking on campus without registering your vehicle for a parking permit is $37.
- Parking Citation fines range from $37 to $290 depending on the violation. See the Parking Fine List here.
- Please note, if you receive a parking citation, you must pay the fine or submit an appeal to contest the parking citation within 21 days from the date the citation was issued, or the fine will double.
- A copy of the Cypress College Parking Regulations is available online and at Campus Safety Office.
- Staff Parking, Disabled Parking, Fire Lane, Time Limit, and Head-in Parking regulations are ALWAYS enforced.
- Overnight parking is not allowed on campus grounds, parking lots, or roadways.
Contest a Parking Citation
Anyone receiving a parking citation has the right to submit an appeal within 21 days of the date the citation was issued, or within 14 days from the mailing date of the “Notice of Parking Violation.”
Appeals may be completed online.
The registered owner of the vehicle is responsible for paying the parking citation and must bear the burden of proof when submitting an appeal contesting the parking citation. Notice of the decision will be mailed to you regardless of the outcome and further instructions given if necessary. Please note that each parking citation will have pictures to support the violation. The pictures are GPS stamped and will be entered in the Cypress College Parking Enforcement System as evidence to support the reason for issuing the parking citation.
Appeals may be submitted online or call (800) 989-2058.
One-Day Parking Permits
One-day parking permits are available for purchase at these on campus locations.
- Parking Lot 1 – Next to the ATM at the Business Building.
- Parking Lot 4 – On the sidewalk along the NOCE Building.
- College Circle Drive – On the sidewalk across from Parking Lot 5.
The cost of a one-day parking permit is $3 and is valid until 11:59 p.m. on the day of purchase. One-day parking permits allow one vehicle to park in any student marked parking space. One-day permits are assigned to individual vehicles and cannot be shared. Any vehicle found using a one-day that was issued to another vehicle will receive a parking citation.