No parking permits or vehicle registration will be required on the Cypress College campus during the fall 2021 semester. All other parking and traffic regulations will continue to be enforced. Refer to the Cypress College Parking Regulations link for further information. Note: Cypress College students who are also attending classes at Fullerton College should pick up a parking sticker at the Fullerton College Campus Safety Office for use on that campus.
Welcome to the Cypress College Online Parking Management System.
Cypress College is now using License Plate Recognition (LPR) technology for parking permits and parking enforcement in and around campus. Any vehicle parked on campus MUST be registered in our system otherwise a citation will be issued. Before registering your vehicle online you must have the following information ready:
- License plate number
- If new vehicle: enter last 5 numbers of your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Vehicle color
- Vehicle make
- Vehicle model
Students: Parking permits must be purchased in the Add or Drop Classes section of myGateway. Once your parking permit has been purchased, you may register your vehicle.
You may register up two vehicles under your account. However, only one of the registered vehicles can be active at a time. You must select which one of your vehicles will use the parking permit.
- Failure to pay the parking fee and register your vehicle or motorcycle will result in a parking citation being issued by the Cypress College Department of Campus Safety.
- All persons are required to pay a parking fee and register the vehicle license plate in order to park on campus.
- Failure to select the proper vehicle to use with your permit will result in a parking citation.
- The fine for parking without registering your vehicle for a virtual parking permit is $37.
- Parking fines range from $37 to $290 depending on the violation. See the Parking Fine List here.
- Please note, if you receive a parking citation, you must pay the fine or contest the citation within 21 days from the date the citation was issued, or the fine will double.
- A copy of the Cypress College Parking Regulations is available online, at the Student Center, or in the Campus Safety Office.
Staff Parking, Disabled Parking, Fire Lane, Time Limit, and Head-in Parking regulations are ALWAYS enforced.
Do you want to submit an appeal for a citation?
The owner and driver of the vehicle are both responsible for the parking citation and bear the burden of proof when contesting the citation. Notice of the decision will be mailed to you regardless of the outcome and further instructions given if necessary. Please note that each citation will have pictures to support the violation. The pictures are GPS stamped and will be entered in the system as evidence to support the reason for issuing the citation.
Notice: All persons receiving a citation have the right to appeal within twenty-one (21) days of the date the citation was issued or within 14 days from the “Notice of Parking Violation.”
Appeals may be completed on-line.
Appeals may be submitted online at citationprocessingcenter.com/citizen-search-citation.aspx or call (800) 989-2058.
Refer to the current class schedule for refund deadlines. Refunds will only be given with proof of withdraw from all classes.
The daily parking fee is $3. The parking permit fee is $40.