Dr. Simpson’s @Cypress Newsletter for November 7, 2014
Here is Dr. Simpson’s @Cypress newsletter for the week ending November 7, 2014.
This week’s headlines:
- Measure J Slightly Behind with Absentee, Other Ballots Remaining
> The outcome of the election was “too close to call” according to the OC Register nearly two days after voters went to the polls.
- Pull for Cypress Campaign Tops 200 Donors
- Nursing Students Give Flu Shots in Community
- Dr. Simpson Presenting to Board of Trustees
on Institutional Effectiveness, Annual Report
- “This Week” and “They Said It” Features
- Plus @Cypress Bonus Material