The spring Transfer Fair will be held tomorrow, Tuesday, March 10, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.. The event will take place under the piazza between the Cypress College Complex and Theater Arts buildings. Representatives from several universities will be in attendance.
Following the Transfer Fair, three workshops will be presented:
- Transferring to a UC — 1:30-2:30 p.m., CCCPLX-406
- Law School, How to Workshop — 1:30-2:30 p.m., CCCPLX-407
- Next Steps for Transferring to CSUF Workshop — 2-3 p.m., CCCPLX-414
Two area universities are also offering representative appointments:
- Chapman University — 1-3 p.m. in the Transfer Center
- Cal Poly Pomona — 1:30-3:30 p.m. in the Transfer Center
Please contact the Transfer Center at (714) 484-7129 to schedule an appointment with a university representative. To sign-up for a workshop, visit www.CypressCollegeTransferCenterWorkshops.eventbrite.com.