At Cypress College, your license plate is your parking permit.
Activate Your Parking Permit
Once you’ve paid all your fees in full, simply activate this new permit in myGateway by entering your plate number. That’s it. If you’re changing cars for the day (or a period of time), simply login and input the temporary plate.
Important Information About Parking
- Students must have all fees paid in full, including parking to obtain a valid semester permit
- Students must check that their vehicle(s) information is correctly input into the system via myGateway
- Students must select the Spring semester when activating the virtual permit
Special Instructions for Parking at Fullerton or Anaheim
- All students with a valid Spring semester virtual permit can park at both Fullerton College and Anaheim campuses in addition to Cypress College.
- Cypress College students parking at Fullerton College CANNOT park in structure at Lemon St./Chapman Ave. The Fullerton Police Department enforces parking in that parking structure and does not have access to our system.
No More Lines
To register your vehicle, simply login to myGateway. The “Cypress College Parking” link is in the “Registration Tools” section of your “Student” tab. All fees must be paid in full to activate parking privileges.