- This event has passed.
BFSA Scholarship Deadline
21 Mar 2019 @ 5:00 pm
This fund is established by the Black Faculty & Staff Association (BFSA: Cypress College, Fullerton College, and North Orange Continuing Education(NOCE)) to help underrepresented students continue their education. BFSA believes in higher education,transferring to the universities and Career Technical Education.
- To award three (3) $500 scholarships to students at Cypress College, Fullerton College, and NOCE in pursuit of their educational goals.
- To encourage Cypress, Fullerton, and NOCE students to transfer to four-year colleges or universities and/or completion of a certificate (CTE) program of study.
- To recognize students who have excelled academically and have served our black communities both on and off campus.
Minimum Scholarship Requirements
- Resident of the state of California
- Member of an Underrepresented Student Population
- All majors
- 12 or more units completed at Cypress College or Fullerton College
- Enrolled in and will complete a minimum of 9 units in spring 2019 semester at Cypress College, Fullerton College, or NOCE
- Have 2.5 G.P.A or higher—submit official or unofficial transcripts
- Must have a goal of transferring to a four-year college or university and/or completion of a certificate (CTE) program of study
- Major must be declared prior to submitting application—at least two major courses completed and/or in progress
- Download the application here
- Complete application
- Additional sheets will be necessary for the student to answer
It is required that the applicant attach a letter of recommendation from a Cypress College, Fullerton College, or NOCE faculty/staff member to be considered. If you have questions, please call (714) 484-7135 or email a contact person below.
Please scan and email complete application and documents no later than 5 p.m. on March 21, 2019 to:
Cypress College, Fine Arts Building, Room 207
Fullerton College, EOPS Office
Anaheim Campus, H.S Lab, Room 139