ARISE (Academics, Relationships, Independence, Self-Advocacy, Emotional Health) is an educational support and wellness program located at Cypress College in the Business Building, Room 119. ARISE offers a sensory-friendly space on campus and staff who help students develop organizational, academic and social skills, and provide students with wellness support. All Cypress College students enrolled in at least one class are welcome to partake in and use ARISE services!
ARISE Services and Activities
- One-on-one support with ARISE support staff and counselor
- Group sessions and workshops
- Study sessions
- Social support and community building
- Emotional and mental health wellness
- Support with transition to college
- Safe space to connect with other students and/or ARISE staff
- Weekly virtual meet-ups
- Much more!
Business Building, Room 119
Hours of Operation
Mondays–Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.