Skip to content
- Submit an online application to Cypress College. You will be assigned a Student ID number—keep this with you at all times.
- Come to our office to start a file and apply for DSS services. Bring any available documentation of your disability, including, but not limited to:
- most recent IEP and Psychological report
- Medical Verification from a doctor
- Audiological report
- Unofficial transcripts from high school and college
- Upon receipt of all required documentation, make an appointment to take the Math and English Assessment tests here, NOT in the Assessment Center.
- Make an appointment to meet with one of our counselors to review your test results and discuss your goals and accommodations.