Priority Registration Revised to Meet New State Requirements
CHANGES TO FALL 2014 PRIORITY REGISTRATION
As part of the Student Success Act 2012, Cypress College priority registration is changing. To guarantee eligibility for Priority Enrollment for fall 2014, all New and Returning Students must meet ALL of the following requirements prior to May 30, 2014:
- Complete the assessment process — math and English placement tests (or equivalent),
- Attend an orientation session, and
- Complete a one-semester education plan.
However, any students completing the above requirements after May 30, may still be eligible for priority registration on a first come, first served basis.
Returning and Continuing Students must:
- Be in good academic and/or progress standing – not have been placed on academic dismissal and not on probationary status for two consecutive terms;
- Have completed 75% or more units with A, B,C, CR, and P; and
- Have not earned more than 100 degree-applicable units (at Cypress and Fullerton).