Early Semester Deadlines to Remember
It’s an exciting time with the beginning of the spring semester! Your success is our first priority and we know the start of the semester can be very hectic. Here are important upcoming dates for February to add to your calendars.
We encourage you to speak to a counselor if you are thinking of adding or dropping classes. Counseling information can be found here.
- Last day to file course audit requests
- Campus Security begins issuing parking tickets for failing to display parking permits
- Last day to add classes
- Last day to drop classes without a “W” and qualify for refunds
- Deadline to apply for spring 2017 graduation
- Deadline to apply for spring 2017 vocational certificates
- Campus is CLOSED for Presidents’ Holidays
- Last day to file pass/no pass grading options forms
- FAFSA/Dream Act applications due
All registration, adds, and drops are completed online through myGateway.