Parking Enforcement Begins Monday, February 6
Enforcement of valid parking permits begins on Monday, February 6. Below is important information to help you be prepared. At Cypress College your license plate is your parking permit. If you attend classes elsewhere in the NOCCCD, at Fullerton College or the Anaheim Campus, your license plate is also your parking permit there.
Important information about parking
- All fees MUST be paid in full to access the “Cypress Parking System” AND activate your virtual parking permit
- To register your vehicle, simply login to myGateway and click on the “Cypress Parking System” link in the “Registration Tools” section of your “Student” and “Registration” tabs
- Students MUST select and submit a permit for the Spring semester. An email confirmation message will be sent to you upon successful completion of the permit process.
- Students MUST check that their vehicle(s) information is correctly input into the system. An email confirmation message will be sent to you upon successful completion of any changes.
Special instructions for parking at Fullerton or Anaheim
- Cypress College students parking at Fullerton College CANNOT park in structure at Lemon St./Chapman Ave. The Fullerton Police Department enforces parking in that parking structure and does not have access to our system to validate your license plate as your parking permit
- All students with a valid Spring semester virtual permit for Cypress College can ALSO park at both Fullerton College and Anaheim Campuses in student designated spaces.
For questions about parking, and for assistance, contact Campus Safety in their office (adjacent to Lot #1) or at (714) 484-7387.