Student Ambassador Program
The Welcome Center now has a Front Desk manned by the Student Ambassadors. The Welcome Center is open Monday–Thursday 9 a.m.–9 p.m. until the end of the first week of school; Student Services hours will be followed there after.
Student Ambassadors will be able to assist students with the following:
- Direct Students to appropriate departments (Counseling & Student Services, etc.)
- Assist students with Registering for Classes
- Help with CCCApply questions
- Help students navigate myGateway
- Help Students Navigate Canvas
- Help students troubleshoot with any issues/concerns
You have the greatest impact on others’ opinions as they consider becoming a Cypress College student. Student Ambassadors share their own college experience with other students, families, and the community at large, while effectively and enthusiastically representing Cypress College.
Student Center, Building 19
Kassandra Abreu, Welcome Center Lead
Liliana Huerta, Adjunct Outreach Counselor
Monday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.