What is Dual Enrollment?
Cypress College partners with local school districts to offer high school students the opportunity to earn college credit while attending high school at no cost.
Students enrolled in dual enrollment courses earn college credit for college classes that can be applied toward Cypress College certificates and/or degrees.
Dual enrollment courses may also be eligible to transfer to a CSU or UC institution and reduce the amount of coursework towards a four-year degree. Courses offered through the Dual Enrollment program may be taken at the college or high school campus.
High School District Partners
Anaheim Union High School District
Fullerton Joint Union High School District
Garden Grove Unified School District
Los Alamitos Unified School District
What If I Don’t Attend a Partnering High School District Campus?
Although the Cypress College Dual Enrollment program is only able to serve high school district campuses whom we are partnered with, ALL high school students are eligible to participate in college courses at Cypress College or at any other California community college as a regular (non-dual enrollment) special admit student. For more information about non-dual enrollment special admit options and the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Discover Your Next Dual Enrollment Class!
Choose your pathway!
From foundational counseling classes to help you start your journey, to courses to help get ahead in your field of study, or
industry recognized certifications to prepare you for the workforce, Cypress College Dual Enrollment has what you need to take the next step in your journey.
Discover your next Dual Enrollment class, today!
Meet Our Team
- Stephanie Teer, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandra Rocha, Special Projects Manager, email@example.com
- Andrea Laguna Moales, Special Projects Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luz Vazquez Arriaga, Project Coordinator, email@example.com
- Daniela Juarez Valencia, Special Projects Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samantha Wang, Project Coordinator, email@example.com
- Jovana Ramos, Adjunct Counselor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caitlyn Carralejo, Adjunct Counselor, email@example.com
- J. Miguel Flores Garcia, Adjunct Counselor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Ramazzini, Adjunct Counselor, email@example.com
College Transition Leaders
- Cathy Dihn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrique Contreras, email@example.com
- Jorge Hernandez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megan Cao, email@example.com
- Rachael Elgin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rafael Gomez, email@example.com
- Pablo Aguilar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Khanh Cao, email@example.com
- David Rodriguez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy K. Hernandez, email@example.com
Follow Dual Enrollment on Social Media!
Business Building, 1st Floor, Room 102
T: (714) 484-7213
Monday–Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.