Payment plans are now available to students who need an option for paying course and tuition fees/credit unit fees not covered by Financial Aid and/or other sources. Cypress College is now using Nelnet as our payment plan provider.
- You must be enrolled in classes before you can enroll in the Nelnet Payment Plan
- There is no interest, finance charges, or credit check
- A new plan is required for each term
- Payment options are flexible and setup fees are affordable
- The earlier you sign up, the more payment options you have, and the lower your enrollment fee and down payment
- Enrollment in this plan is easy and available online
- There is an non-refundable $25 fee to set up a payment plan
To sign-up, log into myGateway and navigate to Tools > Student Tools > Pay Account Balance
When you sign up for a payment plan, be sure to have the following information:
- Student ID number
- The name and address of the person responsible for making the payments
- Account information for the responsible person
- Financial institution’s name and telephone number, account number, and the financial institution’s routing number
IMPORTANT! If you have questions about creating a payment plan, your agreement or need to make a change to your address, telephone number, or account number, call Nelnet Business Solutions at (800) 609-8056. Please be sure to have your agreement number and access code available before placing the call.
Monday – Friday 5 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday 6 a.m. – 12 p.m.