How to Apply
- Make sure that you have already submitted an online application to Cypress College. You will be assigned a Student ID number that will be emailed to the email address on file – keep this with you at all times.
- Click on the “Charger Access Student Portal” link located here and in the middle of the DSS website main page.
- At the “Welcome to Charger Access!” page, click on the Online Intake button. Log in using your myGateway ID and password.
- Follow the instructions
- Complete all sections
- Upload disability documentation such as:
- All pages of your most recent IEP and Psychological report
- Medical verification from a doctor
- Audiology report
- Upload unofficial transcripts from high school and college
- Submit your application
- Allow one (1) week for DSS to contact you by email to schedule a New Student Appointment (NSA) with a counselor.
- During the NSA, you will discuss courses, accommodations, and your rights and responsibilities as a DSS student.