How to Apply
- If you are new to Cypress College, apply for admission. You will receive a student ID number via email. Keep this with you at all times.
- Visit the Charger Access Student Portal. It is also located on the DSS website landing page.
- At the “Welcome to the Online Student Services” page, click on the “Apply to DSS.” Log in using your myGateway ID and password.
- Follow the instructions and complete all sections.
- Upload disability documentation such as your full IEP, psychological report, audiology report, etc.
- Upload unofficial transcripts from high school and college.
- Submit your application.
- Allow one (1) week for DSS to contact you by email to schedule a New Student Appointment (NSA) with a counselor.
- During the NSA, you will discuss courses, accommodations, and your rights and responsibilities as a DSS student.