The (STEM)2 Program is intended to create opportunities for you to become more informed about science study and diverse career choices. This program will help you succeed in our science programs and prepare you to transfer to a four-year university.
The mission of the program is to produce more community college STEM transfers to four-year institutions, and increase the number of students attaining STEM baccalaureate degrees. (STEM)2 program is open to students interested in the STEM field.
Program Benefits Include:
- One-on-one counseling sessions
- Supplemental Instruction workshops in gatekeeper courses to achieve an increase in pass rates
- Transfer support to any 4-year university
- STEM Textbook Loan Program
- STEM Workshops offering information in all aspects of the transfer process, STEM careers, research and scholarship opportunities
- Student peer mentoring services
- Special guest speaker and networking opportunities
- Science clubs and support groups
- Peer STEM cohort communities to build peer learning communities and social support
- Opportunities to attend STEM professional conferences and field experiences
(Deadline Friday, September 1, 11:59 p.m.)
Follow (STEM)2 Program on Social Media!
Library/Learning Resource Center, Room 131
T: (714) 484-6048
Yanet Garcia, M.S., Director of Educational Partnerships – STEM
T: (714) 484-7149