When you need help:
- Email your instructor. Your instructor is your best resource. Instructor email addresses are located in the faculty directory.
- Check your computer. Be sure the settings and programs that might be used by the Blackboard Learning System are correctly loaded.
- Browser: For a current list of supported browsers and operating systems please access the link on the Distance Education Requirements page.
- Cookies: The Learning System uses a cookie to keep track of your current session. You must have cookies enabled so we can maintain your current state as you navigate through the application.
- Pop-up Blocker: The Learning System sometimes uses small browser windows to deliver requested content. If you have installed a pop-up blocker, turn it off while using the Learning System.
- Call the Distance Education Office at (714) 484-7052. We’re available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.