Guided Pathways Steering Committee
Chairs: Liana Koeppel and Brady Miller-Wakeham
Chair Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair Contact: email@example.com
Meeting Dates: 4th Wednesday of the month
Meeting Time: 3–4 p.m.
Meeting Location: Zoom
The purpose of the Guided Pathways Steering Committee is to guide the campus efforts in the Guided Pathways work.
The Guided Pathways Steering Committee is a campus committee that makes recommendations to the president through the shared governance process.
The GP Steering Committee has one sub-committee: Caring Campus.
The Guided Pathways Steering Committee membership composition is as follows:
- Faculty Co-Chair, Guided Pathways Faculty Chair, Faculty
- Manager Co-Chair, Guided Pathways Director, Administration
- President, Administration
- Vice President of Instruction, Administration
- Vice President Student Services, Administration
- Director of Institutional Research and Planning, Administration
- Office of Campus Communications representative, Office of CC
- Academic Senate President or Designee, Faculty
- Title V Faculty Representative, Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty Representative, Adjunct Faculty
- Classified Senate Representative, Classified
- Guided Pathways Admin, Classified
- SEA Representative, SEA Committee
- Counseling Representative, Counseling
- Dean Representative, Deans
Non-Voting Resource Members
- Student Representative, Students
- Title V Peer and Data Coaches, Faculty
- Researchers, Office of IRP
- Financial Aid Representative, Office of Financial Aid
- Caring Campus Representative, Caring Campus
- Dual Enrollment Representative, Dual Enrollment
- Curriculum Chair, Curriculum Committee
- Distance Education Representative, Distance Education Committee
The Guided Pathways Steering Committee members are:
|Liana Koeppel||Faculty Co-Chair|
|Brady Miller-Wakeham||Manager Co-Chair|
|Bryan Ventura||Institutional Research & Planning|
|Samreen Manjra||Title V Faculty Rep|
|Paul de Dios||VPSS|
|Kathleen McAlister||Academic Senate President/Rep|
|Christy Montenegro||Classified Senate Rep|
|Marc Posner||Communications Office|
|Diana Domingo||Guided Pathways Admin|
|Brooke Campbell||Adjunct Faculty Rep|
|Troy Davis||Counseling Rep|
|Janet Vera||Dean’s Rep|
|Romeo Garcia||SEA Rep|
|Title V Peer Coaches|
|Title V Data Coaches|
|Eileen Haddad & Kristina Oganesian||Researchers|
|Gabriela De La Cruz||Financial Aid Rep|
|Belinda Allan & Cari Jorgensen||Caring Campus Reps|
|Stephanie Teer||Dual Enrollment|
|Joyce Peacock||Curriculum Chair|
|Treisa Cassens/Samantha Simmons||Distance Education|
Terms of Membership
The Guided Pathways Steering Committee membership terms are:
- Faculty Chair serves three-year term open to unlimited renewal.
- Manager Co-Chair is subject to continuation of their position as Director of Guided Pathways.
- Member terms are subject to the continuation of their position.
- Member term length is subject to the parameters established by their constituency.