Chemistry is the study of matter and the changes that matter undergoes.
We offer all of the core classes needed for transfer to the UC and CSU systems as well as courses to complete your general education.
- CHEM 100 C Chemistry for Daily Life
- CHEM 101 C Chemistry for Health Science Majors I
- CHEM 103 C Chemistry in a Changing World
- CHEM 104 C Physical Science for Teachers
- CHEM 107 C Preparation for General Chemistry
- CHEM 111 AC General Chemistry I
- CHEM 111 BC General Chemistry II
- CHEM 201 C Chemistry for Health Science Majors II
- CHEM 211 AC Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM 211 BC Organic Chemistry II
Practice Proficiency Exam
Download the Practice (Diagnostic) Exam for Chemistry Proficiency here.
|Torri Draganov, Department Coordinator
Location: SEM, Room 268
T: (714) 484-7000 ext. 48608