Associate in Science Transfer in Pre-Engineering
The Associate of Science Transfer (AS-T) Degree is designed to prepare students for upper-division study in the different areas of engineering and computer science. The Completion of the AS-T degree will prepare students for upper division study by providing a solid foundation of Math, Physics and Engineering. Upon successful completion of this degree a student will be able to:
- Understand patterns and make connections among different disciplines and schools of knowledge and to integrate studies with personal experience
- Learn actively and gain comprehensive understanding; to think critically, creatively, and reflectively in order to solve problems; to communicate with clarity and originality for personal growth and productive work; and to interact in diverse and complex environments and complicated, dynamic, and ambiguous situations.
AS-T degree students can find more information on this link and should consult an academic advisor for full details.
The following is a list of courses offered by Engineering Department at Cypress College. All courses are transferable to UC and CSU systems:
- ENGR 102 C Engineering Design Graphics
- ENGR 110 C Introduction to Engineering
- ENGR 201 C Statics
- ENGR 205 C Advanced 3D Solid Modeling and Simulation
- ENGR 210 C Electric Circuits Analysis
- ENGR 220 C Programming and Problem-Solving in MATLAB
- ENGR 299 C Independent Study
Location: SEM, Room 248
T: (714) 484-7000, ext. 48372